- 29-13 MMA / 9-7 UFC Record
- 2 Fight Losing Streak
- Notable Wins: Rafael dos Anjos, Takanori Gomi, Anthony Pettis
- 26-5-2 MMA / 2-1 UFC Record
- Won 6 of Last 7 Fights
- Notable Wins: Marlon Sandro, Bart Palaszewski, George Roop
- 15-2 MMA / 4-1 UFC Record
- Won 11 of Last 12 Fights
- Notable Wins: Todd Duffee, Jon Madsen, Jon Olav Einemo
- 13-4 MMA / 1-1 UFC Record
- Won 2 of Last 3 Fights
- Notable Wins: Derrick Lewis, Lavar Johnson, Oli Thompson
UFC on FOX 6
January 26th, 2013
Clay Guida drops to the featherweight division following a two-fight losing streak in the UFC’s 155-pound division. At UFC on FOX 1, Guida lost a unanimous decision to Benson Henderson in a title eliminator match-up. Then followed that up with one of the most awkward fights in UFC history, losing a split decision to Gray Maynard in a fight that saw little to no action for five rounds.
Hatsu Hioki turned down a title shot against Jose Aldo for one more tune-up match, which backfired on him, losing a unanimous decision to Ricardo Lamas at UFC on FX 4. The loss snapped a six-fight win streak which included decision victories against Marlon Sandro, George Roop, and Bart Palaszewski.
Mike Russow’s impressive 11-fight win streak came to end at UFC 147, losing to Fabricio Werdum via first round TKO. Russow’s winning streak included four victories in the UFC, most notably his third round comeback TKO against Todd Duffee in May of 2010.
Former Strikeforce heavyweight, Shawn Jordan had a two-fight win streak snapped when he took a big step up in competition, losing a unanimous decision to Cheick Kongo at UFC 149. He previously held back-to-back stoppage victories against Lavar Johnson and Oli Thompson.