- 10-1 MMA / 6-1 UFC
- Won 10 of Last 11 Fights
- Notable Wins: Alexander Gustafsson, Tim Boetsch, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- 10-5 MMA / 1-2 UFC Record
- 6 Fight Win Streak
- Notable Wins: Jake Doerr, Mikhail Zayats, Igor Pokrajac
- 18-7-2 MMA / 11-5-1 UFC Record
- Won 3 of Last 4 Fights
- Notable Wins: Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipovic, Matt Mitrione, Pat Barry
- 18-7 MMA / 5-3 UFC Record
- 2 Fight Win Streak
- Notable Wins: Brendan Schaub, Stefan Struve, Mirko Cro Cop
April 27th, 2013
Newark, New Jersey
Phil Davis returned to his winning ways at UFC 153 with a second round anaconda choke to defeat Wagner Prado. The win was his first since suffering his first professional loss to Rashad Evans at UFC on FOX 2. Davis also holds key wins over Alexander Gustafsson and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.
Vinny Magalhaes was successful in his return to the UFC with a second round armbar victory over Igor Pokrajac at UFC 152. His win streak was extended to six, with all six victories coming by way of stoppages (4 submission, 2 TKO).
Cheick Kongo got his third win in four fights with a unanimous decision victory over Shawn Jordan at UFC 149. Previous to that, he lost his first match since December of 2009, when Mark Hunt finished him in the second round via TKO in February of last year.
After coaching opposite of Shane Carwin in the sixteenth season of the Ultimate Fighter, Roy Nelson TKO’d late replacement Matt Mitrione early in the first round in this show’s finale. The win was his second in a row, also earning a 50-second knockout win over Dave Herman at UFC 146