- 11-1-1 MMA / 9-1-1 UFC Record
- 1 Win, 1 Loss, 1 Draw in Last 3 Fights
- Notable Wins: Nate Diaz, Kenny Florian, Clay Guida
- 20-5 MMA / 7-3 UFC Record
- 4 Fight Win Streak
- Notable Wins: Shane Roller, Matt Wiman, Evan Dunham
- 19-0 MMA /3-0 UFC Record
- 19 Fight Win Streak
- Notable Wins: Kamal Shalorus, Gleison Tibau, Thiago Tavares
- 10-4 MMA / 1-0 UFC Record
- 5 Fight Win Streak
- Notable Wins: James Edson Berto, Frank Carrillo, Marcus LeVesseur
May 25th, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Gray Maynard earned an unappealing split decision against Clay Guida at UFC on FX 4 in one of the more disappointing fights of the year. Previous to the Guida fight, Maynard challenged for the UFC lightweight title twice against Frank Edgar, first time fighting to a draw, then getting stopped in the 4th round by knockout in the rematch.
TJ Grant has upped his stock considerably since making the drop to the lightweight division. He’s now won four consecutive fights in the UFC, most recently stopping Matt Wiman in the first round by knockout at UFC on FOX 6. Other wins include a submission victory over Shane Roller and decision wins against Carlo Prater and Evan Dunham.
Khabib Nurmagomedov remained undefeated with a crushing first round TKO victory over Thiago Tavares at UFC on FX 7. His record is a perfect 19-0, including two other UFC victories, a submission win over Kamal Shalorus and a decision victory over Gleison Tibau in July of last year.
Abel Trujillo made quite the impression in his UFC debut, stopping Marcus LeVesseur in the second round via TKO. With the win, he’s now won five straight fights, including a submission victory over James Edson Berto at a CFA 6 in April of last year.