Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson
- 33-11 MMA / 1-0 Bellator Record
- Lost 3 of Last 4 Fights
- Notable Wins: Chuck Liddell (x2), Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva
- 18-5-1 MMA / 3-2 Bellator Record
- 2 Fight Losing Streak
- Notable Wins: Marcus Vanttinen, Tim Carpenter, Richard Hale
Muhammed ‘King Mo’ Lawal
- 11-3 MMA / 3-2 Bellator Record
- Won 2 of Last 3 Fights
- Notable Wins: Jacob Noe, Gegard Mousasi, Roger Gracie
- 21-7-0 MMA / 2-1 Bellator Record
- Won 7 of Last 8 Fights
- Notable Wins: Lucio Linhares, Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral, Jacob Noe
February 28th, 2014
Mohegan Sun Arena
Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson returned to the win column for the first time since May of 2011 at Bellator 108, stopping fellow UFC veteran, Joey Beltran in the first round by knockout. The win snapped a three-fight losing streak, which helped the decision for the UFC and Jackson to part ways.
Former Bellator light heavyweight title holder, Christian M’Pumbu returns to action for the first time since losing his belt to Attila Vegh at Bellator 91. He previously lost a non-title affair to Travis Wiuff, getting dominated in the wrestling department en route to a unanimous decision loss.
Muhammed ‘King Mo’ Lawal fell short on his bid to become Bellator’s interim light heavyweight champion, following a unanimous decision loss to Emanuel Newton in November of last year. It was the second time in 2013, that Lawal lost to Newton, also losing via first round knockout in the semifinals of the season eight tournament.
Mikhail Zayats was eliminated in season eight’s 205-pound tournament finale after ending up on the losing side of a unanimous decision to Emanuel Newton at Bellator 94. He returned to action last October, defeating UFC-veteran Aaron Rosa in just 47-seconds by submission.